Question

Log-in problems

• 3 October 2020
  • 38 replies

Badge

I have been trying to log in, but keep getting the same error message the last couple of days: Looks like we got our wires crossed. Please try again later.  I tried calling help line but there was a 30+ minute wait.  Has anyone else had this problem and resolved it?  Thanks!

38 replies

Yes it h or ghb and electrical outlet, glass picture with green lights right of the windows balcony

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

I have been dealing with this for the past several weeks. I am Not on prepaid customer and after speaking endless time with t-mobile to resolve the issue I finally Spoke with Danial in the presidents corporate office and after he trying to log into my account and receiving the same error he submitted a request to engineering. He contacted me 2 days later and said engineering said that they are aware of the problem and are currently working to resolve it BUT have NO time frame as to when it will be fixed.

It is a shame that we cant log into our accounts and show us the customers that maybe T-Mobile is not as advanced as they say in there commercials.. I would would think Verizon and At&t would of quickly solved this.. I think if they don’t resolve it soon I may just out of the service and join a competitor.   

T- Mobile are you hearing US  ???
Your customers..

I had called and the tech support person said "there isn't anything we can do".  Not the answer I was looking for...I've been a tmobile customer since before day 1 (was omnipoint)

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

I had called and the tech support person said "there isn't anything we can do".  Not the answer I was looking for...I've been a tmobile customer since before day 1 (was omnipoint)

you have tried clearing the cache, history etc on your current browser to see if that helps? tried a different browser to see if its an issue there?

Yes..I did all that..tried different browsers...different computers....works on phone and iPad..not on desktop

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

so it could be a firewall or something that is preventing it on your end with your desktop.

It only started last month...how do I check firewall?

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

...yeah..about that..zero clue lol..let me see if i can find someone that has a much better clue when it comes to this stuff than i do lol

@syaoran 

desktop is the issue..works on their phone and ipad..

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

...yeah..about that..zero clue lol..let me see if i can find someone that has a much better clue when it comes to this stuff than i do lol

@syaoran

desktop is the issue..works on their phone and ipad..

That is an odd issue.  There has to be something on the desktop causing the issue.  What that is, your guess is as good as mine.  If they are running something like Norton or McAfee, try disabling those.  Make sure the browsers are up to date.  Disable any pop up blockers.  I have no issues using Edge to login.  I actually logged in this morning from my desktop with Edge to pay my bill before the auto pay triggers on the 26th.  

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

I had this problem when I switched from post paid to a prepaid account. Which kind of account are you trying to log into?

It’s July of 2021. Still having this problem. Can’t login and getting the wires crossed message. It does not appear there is anything we can do to fix this. I have tried to login from the prepaid link and the regular link. I have cleared cash and cookies. It happens on both laptop and the mobile app.

Isn’t it time T-Mobile fixed this?

Today, I was able to refill my prepaid account doing the following:

1. goto  https://prepaid.t-mobile.com
  2. select “Refill”
  3. enter your t-mobile phone#
  4. select “Refill now”  (maybe twice)
  5. enter pay info …

I still cannot logon to my account ...

I had this problem ever since I signed up this past Christmas and I JUST SOLVED IT!!!  I use whatever comes with windows 10 for my virus protection.

So I went in to my firewall (type in virus in search bar at bottom left) and open “Virus and threat protection”.  Then click on Firewall & Network Protection (on left pane).  The click Reset firewalls to default.  I think I had done something to mine awhile ago to let a game have access to it.  Once I reset it, it works fine!

Good Luck