Solved

• 9 August 2023
  • 8 replies

Badge

I would enter my email address and password and it accepts my login  with a Welcome message but it takes me to a screen saying I need to enter a phone number to link to my Tmobile account. I only have a Tmobile home internet number but it would not accept it stating it cannot identify it, When I enter my cell number from another carrier (Consumer Cellular) it just freezes in a loop, No matter what, I need to get past the screen asking for a phone number to link to my account or I cannot access my account. Called customer care and technical services and they are dumbfounded about how I can get around the phone linking screen to be able to access my T mobile account. Any advice will help so I can access my account.

icon

Best answer by HeavenM 9 August 2023, 18:36

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Your router is given a cell number for billing purpose so you need to call Tmobile and ask them for the number so you can set up your account.

Did you ever receive an email when you activated the account?

Badge

Yes  I was using the T mobile phone number of my T Mobile router.  But when I enter the Tmobile number  I get a error message saying Tmobile cannot identify the number even though it is their own home internet number.  The T mobile technician could not explain why I am getting that error message. Seems like there is no way to get around the phone linking screen in order to access my T mobile account. In the past all I had to do was enter my registered email address and password to get access to my T mobile account.

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

I would enter my email address and password and it accepts my login  with a Welcome message but it takes me to a screen saying I need to enter a phone number to link to my Tmobile account. I only have a Tmobile home internet number but it would not accept it stating it cannot identify it, When I enter my cell number from another carrier (Consumer Cellular) it just freezes in a loop, No matter what, I need to get past the screen asking for a phone number to link to my account or I cannot access my account. Called customer care and technical services and they are dumbfounded about how I can get around the phone linking screen to be able to access my T mobile account. Any advice will help so I can access my account.

Badge

I was checking all the past responses with people having problems with accessing their T mobile account which are similar to mine. None had an answer to my problem. The Tmobile technician told me to wait until I activate my new Tmobile cell number and use that activated cell number to link to my account. Until then I cannot access my Tmobile account. Right now all I have is the T mobile home internet with the auto pay option, In fact I was able to access my Tmobile account last month to change my billing from credit card to my checking to keep receiving the $5 a month auto pay discount. At that time it did not ask for a phone number to link my account. It was only this month where it now requires me to link  a phone number before it allows me  access to my account. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

You do need to contact support by calling 611 or sending us a direct message on Facebook or Twitter. The customer support representative will be able to file a ticket for MyT-mobile Registration issues. Those tickets are resolved really quickly and you will be able to log in within a few minutes. If they file the ticket for anything different, it can cause delays in resolution. 

Badge

Thank you. I will ask them to just file a ticket to resolve my problem instead of getting the run around.

Hulu y neflix free for T-Movil

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hulu y neflix free for T-Movil

https://www.t-mobile.com/tv-streaming/hulu-on-us-deal?icid=MGPO_TMO_C_24HULULNCH_8D2CC51CBD4B554237898