Question

Log updates

• 3 February 2023
  • 35 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

I have tried to check my phone call and text logs since the 23 of January and they still haven’t updated. I have contacted Tmobile several times and all they tell me is wait 24-48 hours for an update and that it should all be there when I check back but they STILL haven’t showed up. What do I need to do?

35 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Wait patiently for them to populate when the system generates them.  Usage details are not in real-time, meaning a call will not show up in your account usage immediately after that call is finished.  Calls and texts over WiFi Calling will not show in your account usage at all.

Userlevel 2

I apparently am having the same issues. All of my stuff seems to be stuck on 26 January with my new current cycle starting in January 27. They are full of crap every time I call there somebody telling me something different and now I’ve been told that possibly with their new system update that we will not be able to check our usage example phone log text, log until the end of the 30 day cycle, nobody can seem to be honest about the situation. I have been on the phone with them eight different times this week. 

Userlevel 1

Having the same exact problem. Doesn’t show me anything after 1/23. I’ve contacted T-Mobile. Still nothing. It’s very frustrating at this point. Don’t understand how they normally update every two hours but then all of a sudden can’t for over a week with no explanation or anything. 

Userlevel 2

So pretty much what I have gathered from the multiple times that I’ve called. They are saying that they are updating their systems to where we will only be able to check our data usage once a week and then in the coming months, it will be where we will only be able to view it once a month at the end of the billing cycle, I have five lines and monitor my usage daily so they probably need to get it together. They’re gonna lose lots of business. Praying that it gets fixed soon. I have four teenagers. 😩😩

Userlevel 1
Badge

So pretty much what I have gathered from the multiple times that I’ve called. They are saying that they are updating their systems to where we will only be able to check our data usage once a week and then in the coming months, it will be where we will only be able to view it once a month at the end of the billing cycle, I have five lines and monitor my usage daily so they probably need to get it together. They’re gonna lose lots of business. Praying that it gets fixed soon. I have four teenagers. 😩😩

Well, that is complete BS. I would jump ship over a change like that. Taking away and limiting features is not the way to keep loyal customers. 

Userlevel 2

I totally agree. I have been with him for 9 1/2 years and I have five lines for those lines are teenagers and at this point I’m really agitated and I’m bout ready to jump ship because they keep giving you the runaround and there’s no reason why you’re changing things without consulting the customer first and making that decision for us, at this point, I told them they have one more week to get this matter squared away or I will be switching my services 

Userlevel 1

I apparently am having the same issues. All of my stuff seems to be stuck on 26 January with my new current cycle starting in January 27. They are full of crap every time I call there somebody telling me something different and now I’ve been told that possibly with their new system update that we will not be able to check our usage example phone log text, log until the end of the 30 day cycle, nobody can seem to be honest about the situation. I have been on the phone with them eight different times this week. 

I have the same issue and they have been telling me the same lie. I am very disappointed. They have always given me great service and I cannot believe they just cannot be honest about the situation.

What is really going on?

Userlevel 2

Good morning has anyone’s data usage updated yet? Still having the same problem usage stuck on the 26th. Keep getting the run around from T-Mobile and their excuses are starting to get ridiculous at this point. If any one has has any luck please tell me what you did.

Userlevel 1

Mine is stuck on 1/24 no updates and no replies from T-mobile either other than the standard check back in 24-48 hrs.

Userlevel 1

Wow, thought I was the only one. Very unfortunate if it's true that we won't be able to review logs like we used to anymore. It's actually one of the best features of the app in my opinion. Might have to find another carrier soon if this isn't corrected.

Hello, my son is having same issue, his cycle ends on the 27th and up till today, his new logs aren't updated; still shows his  last cycle logs. He has called numerous times and all he gets is give me your info, and maybe we can do a refresh, or it shud take 24-48 hrs to show its been a week!?…

Now my logs are up to date and my cycle ends on the 10th of each month, i didnt have that problem. So tmobile should shud do a complete reset to the system instead of giving everyone the run around...sounds like it's happening to people who's cycles end towards end of month? Let me know if anyone gets any help...tmobile should be able to take care of such an easy isssue.

I am having the same issue and am also getting the run around. We just switched carries in December. .I am not happy with how unprofessional the response has been with requests to see usage and prior bills. I have now paid 2 bills and am not able to see either and am set up on auto pay for another to be paid in about 13 days. I cannot se this new bill either. It is a joke.  Being told it is a “known issue”...well that doesn’t help. When will it be resolved? I have a business account this is not acceptable,

Userlevel 1

I’m also getting the run around.  Tech support keeps telling me they’ll call me in 48 hours and never do.  One tech told me they’re merging with sprint so that’s the reason the usage isn’t updating,  I said they should be taking care of existing customers first,  if the system can’t handle the additional volume what’s the answer? Greed.  Make sure the system can handle it before implementing it,  I’m calling every other day just to stay in top of it.

Userlevel 1
Badge

I’m also getting the run around.  Tech support keeps telling me they’ll call me in 48 hours and never do.  One tech told me they’re merging with sprint so that’s the reason the usage isn’t updating,  I said they should be taking care of existing customers first,  if the system can’t handle the additional volume what’s the answer? Greed.  Make sure the system can handle it before implementing it,  I’m calling every other day just to stay in top of it.

Merger of Sprint and T-Mobile happened ages ago. Like a year or two. The lack of updates is most likely do to maybe a couple of things. 

- Limiting the times we are allowed to query the information…. I doubt this.
- Switching the usage update to only update once a billing cycle….. Could be, that is the last time my usage page updated.
- They are simply shutting down the ability to view detailed usage…. I could see this being the main reason. Possible privacy issues could be a new topic for removal. Maybe they feel it costs too much to parse the information that they are without a doubt gathering. 

Userlevel 3
Badge

Well, that is complete BS. I would jump ship over a change like that. Taking away and limiting features is not the way to keep loyal customers. 

I will be finding another courier for my 4 lines. I've been with TMOBILE for 12 yrs but I am done. They could at least try being HONEST

Userlevel 1

I’m having the same problem. Can only view the last bill. Not current usage. I’ve called and their excuse is it takes a week or so for the logs to update after a recent bill has been processed. So since 2/3, no recent log updates. The minutes and data stuff is correct but once I click on the individual line, it only has the last cycle listed. 

Anyone have their text and calls logs with incorrect time zone? I understand it’s suppose to be listed in Pacific Time as next to the date in parenthesis says (PT). So this is correct for my text. I life in Eastern Time. My call log is listed in Eastern Time although, in parenthesis it says (PT). I’m fine if they are both (PT) but I don’t like incorrect info. Gets confusing to not know what’s true unless I look at my actual phone. They put in a ticket in December and still no answers. So annoying!

Having the same issues.  Certainly not the kind of service we pay for.  Time to switch companies?

Userlevel 1

I did threaten that! I just filed a complaint with BBB. You should too! You should see how many complaints have been file against them. 

Userlevel 1

I noticed my call & text logs were not updating on 1/25. The last logged calls & texts were from 1/24 - the last billing cycle. I gave it a few days to update.

When the logs had not updated by 1/31 (one week into the new cycle), I contacted T-Mobile via the support feature on the app. I did so again on 2/3, 2/6, 2/9, 2/10, & 2/11. I called them on 2/3, 2/9, & 2/11.

My usage numbers appear to be updating & accurate. However, the call & text logs still show the data from the last cycle. All previous cycles show accurate log data. The service experts are reading from a script. The technical team is shrouded in mystery & provides canned answers. I have been told:

1. We are undertaking a major upgrade in your area. The updates will appear in 24-48 hours. They did not.
  2. We are performing system-wide maintenance. You will see the updates in 48-72 hours. I did not.
  3. Your complaint has been forwarded to our technical team. They will be in touch. I spoke with them. Nothing changed.
  4. We will send you the logs for the last cycle. No, thank you, I already have those.
  5. We will provide you usage data for this cycle. No, thank you, I already have that. It’s the current cycle’s call & text logs that are lagging behind.

I provided them with 16 screenshots from this page describing the exact same issue from other customers. I provided them with 6 screenshots from my own account logs showing the prior cycle’s call & text logs populating the current cycle’s usage. This was their response:

1. We see that many people share your frustration. Do not call us, we will call you. We will resolve the issue within 7 business days. This was last night.

In short, I don’t believe they have any clue whatsoever what is happening or why. It is frustrating & unacceptable. I anticipate it will be the start of the next cycle before anything updates. At that point, the logs will remain static for another billing cycle. This is not what I was promised when I enrolled. This is not what I pay for with their service.

Userlevel 1

Man this is so frustrating. And the fact that they have no clue for the longest and I don’t believe that they are trying to find a resolution. Because to them, it’s not urgent and not a big deal. And I agree, that we pay for a service and now we don’t have access to what we were promised when we signed up. 

Same here as obviously it’s everyone!! You better Get it together REAL soon T-Mobile, or I’m changing our 7 lines!!! 3 are kids who need monitoring!!!!! 

Userlevel 3

I’m giving them a couple of weeks to fix this. If this is not fixed I’m going to another carrier. I will buy out the phone I’m currently paying and be gone. I never had this issue with Sprint and Sprint users had no choice in this merger. 

Userlevel 1

I was with AT&T for the longest time and switched because to T-Mobile last year because they offer international msg/data within their plans. AT&T adds it as an extra option and it’s expensive. If I didn’t need international I would had never switched. I never had any problems with AT&T with customer service!

Userlevel 2
Badge

And yet another platform voicing this complaint. It's just not worth the bill we are paying since we upgraded our phones in October, our bill WENT UP $280 MORE than the $119 we were paying before and that's with a military discount. After looking into other cell companies we decided on switching to Consumer Cellular. We can keep our #s, use our current phones and we have access to our usage details for A LOT LESS MONEY! So we're paying off the phones and switching!

Userlevel 1

February 17, 2023 - No progress. No resolution. No explanation. It has been 24 days.