Question

Low Service-No service

• 13 April 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge

Dear T-Mobile Customer Service,

I am writing to you to express my dissatisfaction with the service I have been receiving from your company. I have been a loyal T-Mobile customer for several years, but lately, I have been experiencing frequent disruptions in my phone service. In some cases, I am unable to get any service at all.

I understand that signal strength can vary depending on location, but in my area, the situation is particularly severe. Despite numerous attempts to contact your support team and to troubleshoot the issue, my service has not improved. As a result, I am often unable to make or receive calls, send or receive texts, or use data services when I am at home or in other areas with low signal strength.

Given these ongoing issues, I believe that it is only fair to request a reduction in my monthly bill. I am paying for a service that I am not receiving, and I do not believe it is reasonable to continue paying the same rate under these circumstances. I understand that you have a variety of plans and options available, and I would be open to exploring different packages that are better suited to my current needs and usage patterns.

I value the benefits of being a T-Mobile customer and appreciate the many perks that come with my current plan. However, I also expect to receive reliable service that meets my needs and that I am paying for. I would appreciate a prompt response to this letter and look forward to resolving this issue in a way that is mutually satisfactory.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Sincerely,

Serge Edouard

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

This is not T-Mobile Customer Service!  This is primarily a peer help forum for customers to seek help from other customers.  You can reach out to Support at 611 or by DM'ing T-Mobile on Facebook or Twitter.