Solved

military service

• 30 January 2019
  • 38 replies

I am serving in Kuwait with a T4B T-Mobile One Military 2+ plan. I recently recieved a msg from T-Mobile stating that if I have any more roaming, they will shut off my data?  Why would have I got this msg. I thought I was good to go with a military plan.

icon

Best answer by tmo_amanda 1 February 2019, 17:07

View original

38 replies

Hello. Is this chat still monitored? I'll be going to Germany and could use this exemption as well.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

no you will need to contact TMO either by call in or through one of their social media platforms to get this handled

I also have orders to submit if this program still exists.

Hello. I am currently deployed to Qatar. Can you please also send me the email instructions. Thank you 

My son is being Deployed to Kuwait in April. We have the max plan. Is there anything special we need to do for his phone

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

I also have orders to submit if this program still exists.

Hello. I am currently deployed to Qatar. Can you please also send me the email instructions. Thank you 

My son is being Deployed to Kuwait in April. We have the max plan. Is there anything special we need to do for his phone

Hey friends! There is still a program that provides an exception to our international roaming timeframe limits for members of military because we are eternally grateful for their service. I am sending you a DM with the email and information needed right now. 

Kiddo heading to Kuwait on deployment, please DM me the info needed. Thanks so much. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

you can click on her name and send her a DM as well

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Kiddo heading to Kuwait on deployment, please DM me the info needed. Thanks so much. 

Sent :) 

I'm in Kuwait and have to use a Puc for internet and Wi-Fi calling, i know another soldier that has T-Mobile and has free incoming calls from home without getting charged the .25 cent rate, but i get charged the .25 rate. Why is that

I am being deployed to Kuwait on Aug 1 and could you sent me the exception for roaming charges while I am deployed. Please and Thank You 

I am being deployed to Kuwait as well and need the info sent please. Thank you

I also have your Military plan and I am being deployed to Poland  next week.  Please let me know how to submit my orders