Question

Need 3 years of account history and bills . Help!!

• 4 February 2024
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi, how do I get a copy of all my account history with a T-Mobile for the last 3 years? 

I would prefer it be in writing, since I’ve made numerical request through the app, and it’s 7 months later and still nothing!!

Thank you

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

You need to either call Tmobile support or go to a store to make the request. Tmobile only has that 18 months on line.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi gramps28,

i sincerely appreciate your suggestions!!  

I thought the same thing, and 

I have done both.  No 🍀 luck. 

when I’ve contacted T-Mobile over the phone,

I was told they do not have access to those  account records. Only the ones I can view online.

I went into the store,  in downtown San Diego Ca and  the Sales Rep said  she can only access 3 months of account history!! I immediately questioned her  statement. she told me call customer care “tomorrow” I said but my bill cycle ends and this needs to e addressed tonight.  

She could not assist me with anything.
not  even a simple  download from my bill from July 2023.  The App wont load it or display  any information- I get a blank page. . I asked exactly what does T-Mobile store employees do since they can’t assist with billing or  account information. She said take payments for a fee of $10 and sell phone plans.

I’m quite disappointed in the lack of care, services and concern for their long time customers!!