Solved

need a number that called me at 9am today can T-Mobile help me

• 16 January 2024
  • 3 replies

Badge

I need to recover a number that call one of my lines at 9am today can u help me please

icon

Best answer by fireguy_6364 16 January 2024, 17:37

View original

3 replies

Badge

Is there any way to recover a number that was supposed to call me and at 9 am today if there is not a way I would like to know that as well 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

if you are the primary account holder you should be able to log into your account and see the number that called. not sure how long it takes to update though.. if you are not the PAH then only option is to view the call history on said phone

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Is there any way to recover a number that was supposed to call me and at 9 am today if there is not a way I would like to know that as well 

hey Arian. I just wanted to clarify. Were they supposed to call you but didn’t or did they in fact call you? If they did call you, then Fireguy_6364 is correct and it will show on the call log for that line. You can view the call logs on the T-Mobile app or website after logging in. 

if you are the primary account holder you should be able to log into your account and see the number that called. not sure how long it takes to update though.. if you are not the PAH then only option is to view the call history on said phone

Usually, the call logs update pretty quickly. It should take no more than 2 hours for things to show on the logs.