Solved

Need Help! Refund for returned WiFi cellspot router after canceled account.

• 8 April 2020
  • 6 replies

I canceled my T-Mobile Account in the month of September 2019

-October 2019 i got a return label kit to return wifi cell spot router

-November I returned the WiFi cellspot router to T-mobile using provided return label via UPS Tracking # 1ZY7948A9094594071

-very next day before delivered i got charged $105 from my bank account for non returned device charge

-Contacted Customer Care and requested refund and canceled auto payment since i dont have any due.

-followed by several calls to CC to get refund they said they unable to track the wifi cellspot router IMEI 000000665134755 from their return center but they agree they received the device as per tracking number

-again several followup calls same thing every time i get some kind of complaint tracking number i lost some but i have few

# 42423789

# R072776253

Refund # 290664125

Equipment Search # 43219348

But there is no refund or call back happens i only calling again and again no solution every time i get  same answer.

suddenly last time around Feb i called CC representative said they can't able to locate my account from their DB system so they can't able to verify because of that they refused to provide any info. insteed they found my old account witch i was joint family line with other person But last one i'm the sole owner of the account and i don't have any additional family members. i don't know how to get my money back looks like T-mobile employees unable to handle my request and they intentionally removed my account from DB its a Criminal activity and i was f#@$# tired of calling them for f#$%# 105 usd

Not sure what they going to address this who's responsible for this issue and who else i can contact to resolve no idea god only know what the hack happens with my account! terrible alterable experience and i was with tmobile several years and spent 1000's of my hard earned money finally i got f@#$ up  

icon

Best answer by tmo_mike_c 13 April 2020, 22:17

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Contacting the T-Force Team through Twitter or Facebook might be your best bet for trying to get this matter resolved.

Now is the time it invoke the Fair Credit Billing Act. You may already have let it go too long. Send them a business-format letter explaining their error and why you don't owe them what they are asking and what you need them to do. Include details. Keep a copy. If this ever goes to a court or arbitration, the paper trail will be critical.

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

My apologies this happened but I'm sure this can be cleared up. You can reach out to our Care or T-Force folks with this info and they can have this looked into further.

Loved T-Mobile and then I got a MiFi mobile hot spot.  As far as I know I may still be getting charged for it. I returned it and complained a few times that I’m still getting charged for it. Now I’ve moved all seven of our phone lines to Verizon and I still can’t cancel my T-Mobile account or get in to look at it online. The only way you can login to see your account is if they txt you a verification to a T-Mobile phone.  I left T-Mobile and they’re still charging me and I can’t login to my account. My only option is to wait on hold for them to give me another empty promise about cancelling it. What am I supposed to do? I want a copy of all of my T-Mobile bills and to get this resolved once and for all.

Similar thing happens to my cancelled TMobile account.  Never request any cellspot device but receive a letter from debt collector to collect late fee as they claim I am late to return the cell spot device.  Called many times and all representative can't access my account without a 6 digit pin and they also can't reset it for me.  They redirect me to local store to proof my identity and the local store also can't handle my case and send me back to phone support.  Have been calling support and visiting store more than 10 times and nobody can resolve my issue!  I am going to file a complain in FCC and here is the info in case anyone has the similar situation.  https://consumercomplaints.fcc.gov/hc/en-us

Returned T mobile 5G Home internet within 15 day trial. phone #4348825976. this is still on my account?