Solved

No Customer Service

• 20 June 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge

I am dealing with my brother passing away and finding that T-Mobile has no customer service. Trying to pay the bill is difficult, to say the least, and getting access to the account seems to be impossible. I went to the store with the death certificate and was told to call. When I called, I was told I should have gone to the store and had them call. They took my info and never got back got back to me. When I called today they said there is only one person who can deal with it and that person is out. While waiting for a supervisor, after 1 hour 15 minutes I got disconnected. I called back it nothing. Called back and asked to be transferred to a supervisor and was disconnected. Called back yet again and the person won’t transfer me to a supervisor. This company should be avoided at all costs.

icon

Best answer by Kemasa 21 June 2022, 01:41

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

if you have either Facebook or Twitter you might opt to contact TMO through that route instead..call in agents are tier 1 support where FB/Twitter are tier 2.. not to mention you’ll have a paper trail as to what all has been said and if they do need papers it’ll be easier to send.

Badge

A person who deals with this type of issue contacted me today and was very helpful. The main numbre people not so much.