Question

Notification: Carrier Hub - Processing requests

• 1 November 2021
  • 6 replies

Badge
  • First activity
  • 0 replies

“Carrier Device Manager requests are processing”

Ongoing notification for several days now.  It never goes away.

Anyone have any ideas about this?

6 replies

Badge

I've been seeing this too.  Started after the October 2021 Sevier update.  Restarting doesn't get rid of the notifications.  Hope TMO fixes this. 

I've got the same thing on my phone too. Started after I updated today.

I've been seeing this too.  Started after the October 2021 Sevier update.  Restarting doesn't get rid of the notifications.  Hope TMO fixes this. 

Have the exact problem after TMobile update 3 days ago. Can’t uninstall. Sounds like some mix up with Sprint.

I just got 3 lines Tuesday 11/30/21. All ported numbers from Verizon.  All 3 have this notification that never goes away, making data and apps very unstable. My phone the primary one has a carrier hub notification that is "hidden" been on the phone with the overseas tech everyday since getting these lines, hard to understand them. Yet NO ONE is able to resolve the issue. One stated it would dissappear in 24 hours, one done something with the imei numbers and stated 72 hours and it would resolve and the latest,  disable to notification,  this makes no sense you don't just clear engine codes you fix the issue. This is totally unacceptable and needs to be fixed.

Badge

I have a Revvl 6 Pro, and I don't have the option of turning the notifications off. It's impossible to turn off.