Question

Oops we hit a snag/upgrade online

• 19 August 2021
  • 3 replies

Badge

I’ve been trying to upgrade my phone online for several weeks, but the system keeps popping up the “OOPS! WE HIT A SNAG” dialog box. I don’t want to go into a store to purchase my phone because they want more money than what the price is listed online due to “help” fees. I just want to get a new phone. Has anyone else been having this issue?

Also, why doesn’t T-Mobile have an online service desk? Get with the times. 

3 replies

Yes, apparently this is one of the recurrent problems on the T-mobile website. A few years passed and still no solution? One wonders if it is a sign of bigger underlying problems within T-mobile.

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Have you tried giving Customer Care a call to see if they can process the upgrade for you?  There is a fee for that though.  Ask them before and make sure they agree to waive the support chargedue to the issues with the website before you agree to the upgrade though.  

Userlevel 1
Badge

I’ve had this problem since last year. I have never successfully upgraded online. I am convinced that they are doing it on purpose so that we have to go in the store and decline their additional sales and add ons. I’ve been fighting with cust support online about his issue all week, and they keep jumping “So do you wanna just buy that with me” and I am like NO …. I want to address the issue.