Solved

Outsourcing customer service

• 31 March 2019
  • 5 replies

I’ve been with t-mobile and I’ve tolerated everything until now. I have one simple question to ask so decided to used the chat option...20 mins later no one replied...so then I called but then could barely understand what the representative was saying because of their accent and then she had no idea what I was talking about...I ended up hanging up, called back same scenario again. Why even bother having a service if we can’t understand each other? I’m better off speaking to the automated system

icon

Best answer by tmo_mike_c 1 April 2019, 19:36

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 5

Facebook and Twitter have US-based T-Force support. Whenever you call outside of the team of experts open and close time you get overseas support generally in the Philippines.

Didn’t know...thx for the info

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Sorry for any miscommunication on our end. Regardless of how you contact us, we wanna make sure we help you. I agree that our T-Force team is an options. Did you get the help you need, or did you need more assistance?

Badge

Facebook and Twitter have US-based T-Force support. Whenever you call outside of the team of experts open and close time you get overseas support generally in the Philippines.

@snn555 might you state the open and close time to speak with an American T-Mobile agent?

Badge