Question

Overseas Customer Support

• 30 May 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge

The overseas reps need better training.  I’ve been with Tmobile for a very long time and have 7 lines.  I’ve never experienced such a mess with customer support.  

Explained my issue 4 times to 4 different people over the course of an hour and was finally transferred to a manager, who I coached to get me the right plan.  Manager was also an overseas rep.  None of the 4 people could fully understood what I was looking for nor could they provide a solution that solved my problem.  I ended up having to research and provide solutions for them.  I also asked for a manager multiple times but was kept from speaking with someone until I stopped being so friendly.  

My issues:

1. Why did we receive $54 of fees for international calling?
  2. I need to call to and from Ireland without paying per minute for one week for a single line.

Two concerns, 1 hour.  Every rep offered stateside calling, which only solved outgoing calls from the US to Ireland.  They all repeated what I said every time back to me but incorrectly.

Hopefully someone at Tmobile reads this and provides the feedback to decision makers.  Where is the dedicated team of experts that used to make dealing with support so easy?  I will leave Tmobile if this continues

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

You might want to reach out to T-Mobile via DM on Facebook or Twitter to address your concerns about the overseas reps and to see if they can get you the calling add-on you want.