Question

Paramount+

• 9 November 2021
  • 12 replies

Badge

I signed up for the promotion, but the paramount site says it’s only good for a week.

12 replies

Ditto…was wondering same thing. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

did you both go directly to Paramount to sign up or through TMO and then it re directed you to Paramount to sign up?

for those that are not sure how to sign up for it

Activate your Paramount+ subscription.

Step 1
Click “Get started,” then log in to your My T-Mobile or Sprint account.

Step 2
Once verified, you’ll be redirected to create an account with Paramount+

Step 3
Continue to enter your information and the promotion will be automatically applied.

if this is how it was done TMO will need to get that part figured out..if you went directly to Paramount and signed up you might have just signed up for a trial period only and not the year on us from TMO.

Nope. I went from the T-Mobile site then it does a pop up to paramount. 

Badge

Me too

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

I signed up for the promotion, but the paramount site says it’s only good for a week.

When you redeemed the promotion, you were given a free trial for a week, before the actual billing occurs on Nov 16th.  After that point, for a year, T-Mobile will pay the cost monthly.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

@tomwil  has the info.

Yup I just read it so it starts next bill cycle 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

It had me confused too. Apply the coupon code and it’s one week free and 12 months 100% discount.

Remember to set your calendar to cancel in 12 months.

I have a business account and it appears I’m not able to sign up for this even though I do get Netflix with my account, disappointed :(

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

I have a business account and it appears I’m not able to sign up for this even though I do get Netflix with my account, disappointed :(

Have you tried both promotion links, to see if one works?

https://www.t-mobile.com/offers/paramount-plus-deal

https://promotions.t-mobile.com/paramountplus

Yes, no love for business account holders :(

I haven’t even watched Paramount + since I subscribed earlier this week.  However they have already ripped $4.99 out of my PayPal account.  

I want to cancel this service permanently, I only wanted to watch Yellowstone, and they have already removed the initial episode of season 4 from viewing.

Screw CBS and Paramount +.  I want my money back!!!