Question

payment arangment help? please?

• 22 January 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge

I have a current payment arrangement set up. However I am now able to pay the past due amount & half of the amount of the bill that's not due till 2-12-2022. Is there a way that I can do that and then have my payment arrangement agreement cancled? (washed away, disappeared, non existence, exc.) I ask this because in the my past experience with T-Mobile i have had negative outcomes when paying the arrangement early. On one occasion our phones where shut off & we had to pay the amount again + the $20 reconnect fee. On another occasion they still debited my account for the arrangement amount which lead to over draft fees with our bank. 

PLEASE?? & THANK YOU

Side note: one of our phones charger port has broke and no longer able to charge the phone, that line is eligible for an upgrade but online it said I needed to pay my past due balance before we could upgrade. Which is my other reason for wanting to pay my arrangement early. Any suggestions would be extremely helpful. We have been with T-Mobile for 6 years with these lines and both have had previous separate lines for 10 years each.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

You will have to speak with Customer Care or message the T-Force Team via Facebook or Twitter for anything to do with your account. No one here has access to your account and most of this forum is other T-Mobile customers helping other customers.  

T-Force might be tied up with the nextdoor phone you might have to wait your turn..