PHONE DISCONNECTED WITHOUT VALID REASON

• 10 March 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge

Our Account was hacked in November 2021 as someone stopped our Auto pay and bought 11 iPhones without any verification or authority from us, we did not to know till got text our account past due as our paper bills were stopped too. In January the TMobile fraud team sorted out and removed from our account. Then again in February some more lines were added without our consent , we reported and then finally they were also taken off our account. There are charges still on our account and we paid what was our normal bills as not responsible to pay someone else’s charges. Today our phones were disconnected due to non payment and they made us pay those charges. What kind of company is this as we have been loyal customer for over 5 years . This is totally unacceptable. The local T-Mobile stores General Manger was not helpful after waiting for 45 minutes. Today I have called and hope this be resolved soon otherwise we have to move over to another company . 

2 replies

phone is in emergency can not get out

T mobile disconnected my 2 phone lines without authorization. My wife opened an account with them and we wanted those numbers transferred to the new account. Now they want my account number of the previous account. I don’t know what it is and can’t sign into that previous account because i’ve been disconnected. I had these numbers for at least 10 years always paid never had my service interrupted. Can anyone help me.