Question

Phones not shipping?

• 22 August 2023
  • 5 replies

Badge

I was already pretty incensed that the upgrade page outright lied in print about the cost, something I meticulously checked over after the fact. Finally decided that wasn’t a fight worth starting, and ordered a phone upgrade, last week.

It has been so long that the pending charge has dropped off of my bank. There are no updates or indications of when or why this is happening. I’d like a normal, human answer about this process, and whether I should expect any feedback or updates.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

might help a bit if you mentioned what phone it even was that you ordered.

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Sometimes items available for order are not always in stock.  Those items can sometimes take a few weeks or longer depending on demand to ship.  

Badge

Sometimes items available for order are not always in stock.  Those items can sometimes take a few weeks or longer depending on demand to ship.  

Do wish they’d state that somewhere, if it’s a normal occurrence.

might help a bit if you mentioned what phone it even was that you ordered.

S23 Ultra. Samsung.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

I was already pretty incensed that the upgrade page outright lied in print about the cost, something I meticulously checked over after the fact. Finally decided that wasn’t a fight worth starting, and ordered a phone upgrade, last week.

It has been so long that the pending charge has dropped off of my bank. There are no updates or indications of when or why this is happening. I’d like a normal, human answer about this process, and whether I should expect any feedback or updates.

Getting a new phone is exciting and the anticipation of waiting for it in the mail really tests my patience. Having to wait longer than originally expected, can drive me up a wall. When you say there are not updates or indications, have you checked the order status on your T-Mobile account or were you referencing that you haven't received a text or email about the order? When you do pull up the order on your my.T-Mobile.com account, what is the order status as of right now? That can shed a lot of light on where the order is in the process. You can try reaching out to our customer service team on Facebook or Twitter by using the icons at the bottom of this page. They can verify your account and order details to give a bit more information also. 

Having the same issue here as well! Ordered on the 7th of September, payment went through in the 11th and here we are on the 23rd with no real update. I've contacted CS multiple times about it and have been told a slew of different things. It'd start off as there was an inventory issue, then that there wasn't and back to the original response. I'd rather not place a new order as I'm a new customer with a new line and relied on the new line discount (helped make choosing T-Mobile easier as I saved the most money compared to other carriers) and don't want to deal with this again.  I even had a supervisor tell me they'll "keep monitoring the shipment so I don't have to keep contacting them about it."  In what world is that okay to say to a customer?!  Maybe give us customers real answers the first time and we won't have to keep contacting every other day, especially with this much money on the line.