Question

Please cancel previous sprint account.

• 26 August 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge

Sprint Drive, which has been used for more than a year, said that LTE service will not be available from June 30th 2022.

I have a Family account that I have been using at T-Mobile for more than 3 years, so I wanted to cancel the Sprint account that I do not need.

However, the T-Mobile store said that it was possible only by phone, and I sprinted over the phone, but each time I waited for over an hour and was disconnected. I've been calling since 8:20 in the morning today, but I just told them to wait for the account department to be connected, and there is no connection.

I can't wait any longer. It said that the service was not available after June 30, but I actually took the June and July expenses from the direct debit account.

However, in August, I contacted the bank and blocked the direct debit, and Sprint charged me with the September monthly service fee including the late fee for not paying me.

I don't know why you have to pay for a service you don't even use, but that's not a problem either.

I want to cancel the contract completely, so when I contact Sprint, it waits and ends.
When I go to the store, they don't help because it's only possible over the phone.
If I cancel my bank account, I charge a late fee.

What I want is to cancel my Sprint account (Account #862099054)
The second thing I want is to cancel the amount charged with the Late Fee in September.
The third thing I want is to get my money back after June 30th.

Please help me.
what should I do?

Please...

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

you’ll still need to contact TMO either by call or through one of their social media platforms like Facebook or Twitter.

Badge

Thank you for reply me. I will contact via Twitter. Thanks again. Have a nice day.