Solved

PLEASE IF YOU HAVE MOVED CHECK YOUR BILLS

• 10 February 2024
  • 3 replies

Badge

This had been a crazy week. I reached out to T-Mobile on 2/6/24 to discuss why my bill was still rising after I removed a line and also removed a device protection from one of my lines. upon reviewing my bill, I noticed that they had taxes and fees for two addresses. Now this wouldn’t be an issue if I hadn’t updated my address upon moving to my new home, but I did. I learned that T-Mobile has been charging me an extra 33.34 every month for the past 4 years and 7 months which kind of totals up to 18 hundred and change. After speaking to them and disputing the charges they called me today on 2/9/24 and said that it was nothing they could do because some of the lines were still registered at my old address. Now the main issue is that the lines associated with my old address are all minors. However, I’m the account holder and every device has been shipped to my current home how is this possible? To tell me after 7 years of being a customer that there is nothing that can be done is absurd. Any advice or recommendations would be greatly appreciated. T-Mobile should be held accountable and not allowed to overcharge their customers.

icon

Best answer by gramps28 10 February 2024, 05:23

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

What plan are you on? I moved from Illinois to Arizona a few years ago but luckily I was on a plan that included tax so it didn't matter.

Badge

I'm on the magenta military plan. However under the taxes and fee section there are 2 different addresses and fees under both. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Check in your MyTmobile account since most Magenta plans are tax inclusive.