Question

prepaid plan -- t-mobile app/account not working?

• 4 February 2021
  • 3 replies

Badge

So, I'm new to having my own service plan. But since the day I got my new prepaid Moto E 2020 phone from T-Mobile, I paid $150 to activate the first three months of service. However, whenever I try to access the T-Mobile app or access the website to log in, it can never direct me to the correct page and says that error message. The app tells me it can't connect, and I don't know what's wrong. 

I tried googling what is wrong, but can't find anything relevant to what I'm experiencing. Should I call the service provider about my issues?

3 replies

I am a new customer as well, same thing happened to me I called Tmobile, they told mee the app doesn't work on prepaid plans.You have to go to the website to do anything.

I was told the same thing back in January 2021, however, I just went into the app today (Mar 19) which looks/works almost identical to the website.  My issue is that my long-time prepaid service for $3 - 30 mins or 30 txt works fine and I was able to put in my next payment due for April.  My other “line” is the newer $15 prepaid plan for unlimited calls/text per mth and that one doesn’t work in the app or online - clocks like a bad internet speed / interruption when trying to play a movie!  Truly endless!  it does give the menu dropdowns but when clicked gives me “Customer Not Found”! (which is probably why it’s “clocking” endlessly!  I’ve called 3 separate times since Dec and support says they will “escalate it up” and try again in a few days!  well months now and it still doesn’t work!! very poor reflection on a touted front-leading tech company! so, I’ll have to call in a payment yet a 4th time which if the website or app worked for my line, it would be so much easier!!  I’ll be actually writing them as well to see if anything can be done that way?

They should fix that .because people on t mobile have a working app for t mobile by metro and boost .I had a hard time setting up my t mobile ID hours on the phone with them as well as twitter until I fixed it myself by logging on my computer and I was able too access my online account and change the pin and then was able too access my account from my android web browser .they also should offer the t mobile shield too prepaid customers since t mobile metro has it