Question

Prepaid Visa Card When you activate Home Internet. CS is a mess.

• 21 February 2023
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge
  1.  Was an all ATT customer.   I’m in the 15 day internet trial period and I’m going to keep it.  Average speed 350 vs 25 on my more expensive DSL plan. I was planning to get T Mobile cell service for my 3 phone, but CS is so bad, I’m staying with ATT on cell.
  2. Reviewing the ™ web site, I decided to get ™ Magenta Max cell service plus Home Internet, and get the discount to $ 30 on the Internet. The links directed me to call.
  3. After a reasonable wait time, I was connected.  I told the lady I was interested in the Internet/cell discount bundle.  She started discussing the internet plan.  Several times I asked her about the bundle and she ignored me.  She said I would get information on the promo via email.  Okay, I signed up for the internet and it’s great. Nothing about the bundle promo or the $ 50 prepaid gift card.
  4. I called several days later and told the person that answered, I wanted the bundle, with the $ 30 internet.  He never heard of it and couldn’t find it on the web.
  5. I went to apply for the $ 50 gift card, and it required a promo code that would be on the bottom of my bill.  Nothing.  Service promo zero. Device promo zero. 

I’m now sufficiently frustrated and have made the decision, to stay with ™ internet, with my off peak speed up to 460,  but keep my cell service with ATT.  I’ll deal with the frustrating CS process for the great internet speed, but that’s it.  I have no faith in being told incorrect information, or getting any prepaid visa cards for cellular including phones.  

0 replies

Be the first to reply!