Question

promotion, i traded in my iphone for 13 pro with 1000 credit why was it denied

• 4 January 2022
  • 6 replies

Badge

I traded in phone for iPhone 13 which was denied. I have contacted T-Mobile several times and customer service has set me up with several appointments to resolve issue. Problem is they do not honor appointments as scheduled. Do we have to file In small claims court to get resolved. Horrible customer service

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

No one here has access to your account.  This is basically a peer support forum with very little presence by T-Mobile employees.  Try reaching out to the T-Force Team via Facebook or Twitter to see if they can help resolve this for you.  

Badge

Just wanted to complain, thanks for listening.

Badge

Same here! Among the other issues that have happened since I switched from Verizon.( best customer service over 20 years) I decided to switch and I sent my iPhone in for the 1000 trade in promotion. They said that the promo ended even though I switched 2 weeks prior! And they said my phone was not the same as the agent put in their system. Ridiculous 

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Trade-ins must be received before the promotion ends.  

Badge

Ok that’s fair. Maybe .. if they inform you about it. So they offer it and tell you that you have 30 days to send it and not before the promotion ends?? Nope not acceptable. And what if you ship it the very next day and it doesn’t arrive on their end due to their slow processing times. I’m not buying it 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

That's why you need to read what you signed up for and not listen to the salesperson.

When I last upgraded at Best Buy the sales person informed me of everything and gave me copies of my agreement to read.