Question

Protection 360 vs Apple Care

• 1 August 2022
  • 4 replies

Badge

Is there any reason to pay for protection 360 when you have apple care for your iphone?  I tried to remove this feature (protection 360) but of course you have to speak to a rep first, I’m assuming so they can convince you not to remove it.  Chat and email are non-existent for this step, so you have to talk via phone with someone so they can give you their best pitch I’m assuming.  Sprint/Tmobile, let me remove this feature from my dashboard!

4 replies

i have the same question

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

No one wants to pay for things they just don’t need. The P360 feature provides coverage for loss or theft in addition to the extended warranty and it covers you as long as you pay for it. Once the Apple Care term is over, your coverage is over. 

You do have the option to discuss the P360 over chat in the app or website or by messaging us on Facebook or Twitter. Feel free to reach out to our teams about your account however it is best for you. :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Is there any reason to pay for protection 360 when you have apple care for your iphone?  I tried to remove this feature (protection 360) but of course you have to speak to a rep first, I’m assuming so they can convince you not to remove it.  Chat and email are non-existent for this step, so you have to talk via phone with someone so they can give you their best pitch I’m assuming.  Sprint/Tmobile, let me remove this feature from my dashboard!

you can also contact TMO through one of their social media platforms like Facebook or Twitter..lands you with tier 2 support instead of the tier 1 call in support.

No one wants to pay for things they just don’t need. The P360 feature provides coverage for loss or theft in addition to the extended warranty and it covers you as long as you pay for it. Once the Apple Care term is over, your coverage is over. 

You do have the option to discuss the P360 over chat in the app or website or by messaging us on Facebook or Twitter. Feel free to reach out to our teams about your account however it is best for you. :)

From Apple Care description: or on a monthly plan that will automatically renew until cancelled. “ if you do a fixed term - 2 Years, that does not renew… monthly offers automatic renewal until cancelled!

AppleCare+ with Theft and Loss

You can buy coverage on a fixed-term plan or on a monthly plan that will automatically renew until cancelled.

Monthly

2 yrs

iPhone 14 Pro, iPhone 14 Pro Max

$13.49