Question

QLink Wireless

• 3 February 2022
  • 3 replies

Badge

My wife and i are on EBT and Medicaid. She is also on SSDI. QLink is offering her unlimited service for free. Im not sure if T-Mobile is a partner or how they work with you and your network. We would use our own phones since they are s20 Ultra. I was wondering if you had any information about them? If we would recieve the same service? If I need to apply to QLink also?  Is there any way you could send me a link or any info on how the services stack up next to each other. Thanks for the Great service. Ps the only way anyone could get me to switch from TMobile is pay my phone bill.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

This is a user to user forum with some tmobile moderation that don't have account access so you need to contact Tmobile support using messenger on one of tmobile's social media platforms to see if they can help you.

Do it! Do it! Do it! I switched from T-Mobile to Q link and it's an amazing phone service just as good, if not even better, than T-Mobile and it's completely free! plus you get to bring your own phone or get a free one! 

I definitely recommend this to low income families esp when u can't afford the bill for being blind