Rebate

• 8 November 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge

I left Verizon because I was paying $150 for one line. I shopped around to see who had the best deals/benefits and discovered T-Mobile. I spoke to a rep over the phone from sales who offered me two deals. The first deal was for bringing over my current number I’d receive a $200 rebate and the second one is they’d also pay off my phone if I kept it. I decided to go in store for the switch just incase there were issues. Once I arrived at the store, I reiterated what was offered to me over the phone and they offered me the same deal. So a little over a month has passed and I’ve received payment for my phone, but was denied the rebate for bringing my number. The reasons states that the two offered couldn’t be combined. Anyone else experiencing this issue? 

gramps28 6 months ago

Unfortunately some rebates can't be combined if you look at the fine print. You can try using messenger on one of Tmobile’s social media platforms to see if they can help.

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Unfortunately some rebates can't be combined if you look at the fine print. You can try using messenger on one of Tmobile’s social media platforms to see if they can help.

Badge

And that’s my issue, why offer them both to me if they can’t be combined? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Rep never looked at the fine print.