Solved

Removed phone line, can see internet account info but NOTHING on the phone line still with TMobile

• 4 November 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge

Had 2 phone lines and internet in the same account when logging in, moved 1 phone line to another carrier and now when I log in the only thing thats showing is the internet and not the other phone line that was still connected with TMobile. Cant make a new TMobile account with the phone number thats still on Tmobile because the email is linked to another account, the original one with internet and 2 lines, and no other email to use to make a new Tmobile accont. Im switching carriers and needing the pin number from TMobile to release the phone number and cant access my account to get it like i did with the other phone line a month ago to switch to different carrier. Getting an actual person on the phone seems impossible and not able to make it to physical store. TMobile is still charging me and taking payments with no problem for the phone line but I cant all of a sudden access it since removing the other line. Hope this makes sense lol 

icon

Best answer by nc1037 4 November 2023, 13:12

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

https://twitter.com/tmobilehelp should be able to sort it out.