Question

routine overcharge on my bill

• 28 December 2022
  • 5 replies

Badge

For about a year, T-mobile is overcharging me an extra $ 9 every month. Evey month I have spent an hour or more explaining the mistake, nobody cares one bit. Every once in a while they lower the bill to where it ought to be, most of the time they do jack. I then went to the store where I got the $ 70/month contract in the first place. Manager there said she fixed it, but that was just another lie. I called her again today, she told me I had to come to the store and now pay $ hundreds ( I brought my phone i already paid, not a phone from Tmobile) just to ‘fix” their problem. Then she hung up on me. At this point, I will go to the consumer protection office at the State Attorney Generals office and also file with the Better Business Bureau. These t-mobile contracts are a total scam. I feel for people who just give up and hand over ever more money because they run out of time and energy. That’s what T-mobile is counting on.  If you scam a ton of people just a little bit, you still make big bank.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

What's the $9 charge for?

Badge

They claim its for phone that was a free trade-in. Store clerk forgot to register old phone as trade-in, now she claims I owe her $ hundreds and she refuses to acknowledge that she took our old phone in trade.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Try contacting tmobile support using messenger on one of tmobile's social media platforms like Facebook or Twitter to see if they can help you they also are a higher tier of support.

Badge

Thank you! I was online with tmobile fb “elite” team from 2:30 till just 5 mins ago. They fixed absolutely nothing and only repeated I owe hundreds for a ‘free” trade in phone, and could get “credit”, but they would not fix the extra 9 bucks on the bill. The clerk who handled the phones must have forgotten to enter the trade in, or maybe they did it wrong or used a wrong trade-in phone or what do I know. I have been explaining this for such a long time and every time a new person comes on, refused to acknowledge what happened. The elite team member I encountered today was a total waste of time. It looks I might have gotten some help via texting with 611, but I cannot be sure till the next billing cycle. Fixes have been promised a dozen times, only to fail again within weeks. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

You can always try emailing the CEO and usually a member of the executive team will respond. Just Google the CEO to find his address.

I can't believe T-Force is not crediting your account for the $9 a month.