Question

Rude and un helpful customer service rep

• 20 March 2023
  • 4 replies

Badge

I’m have been a loyal tmobile customer for 10 + years.  Today was the first time in a long time that I contacted Customer service for help.  The details of the request are private but the experience was very shocking.  

The rep did not let me file a complaint, would not let me talk to their supervisor, and hung up on me at the end of the call.

I’m also upset that tmobile no longer allows for me to email them or have the ability to call their customer service dept in the US.  I live near Seattle where the headquarters for tmobile in the US is located.

It feel like there is a concerted effort on Tmobile’s part to not want customers to contact them in the US and use a 3rd party service to frustrate customers into giving up.  

Tmoble, please have a rep from the US contact me otherwise i’m cancelling my account

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

This is basically a user to user forum with some tmobile moderation that don't have account access so you need to contact Tmobile support using messenger on one of tmobile's social media platforms like Facebook or Twitter or you can use the live chat function in the contact us tab.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

I’m have been a loyal tmobile customer for 10 + years.  Today was the first time in a long time that I contacted Customer service for help.  The details of the request are private but the experience was very shocking.  

The rep did not let me file a complaint, would not let me talk to their supervisor, and hung up on me at the end of the call.

I’m also upset that tmobile no longer allows for me to email them or have the ability to call their customer service dept in the US.  I live near Seattle where the headquarters for tmobile in the US is located.

It feel like there is a concerted effort on Tmobile’s part to not want customers to contact them in the US and use a 3rd party service to frustrate customers into giving up.  

Tmoble, please have a rep from the US contact me otherwise i’m cancelling my account

actually that is done by many companies out there to try and keep their costs lower. have you attempted to contact Comcast/XFinity?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

I've been with Tmobile for more than 20 years and I've never seen a public support email address.

I just called 611 three times because they are passive aggressively rude. The woman in a chipper voice talks over me, as I continuously repeat " your not listening to me". The second person I talk to after hanging up and calling back gave me a "warning" for saying I'm reporting them to the BBB because this is garbage. I'm sick of there phones breaking, and they won't work with me to have the phone delivered when I'm home, so it keeps getting stolen. T mobile blames Assurant, Assurant blames UPS, and UPS is investigating me! I kept calling and checking to see when the phone would be delivered, they keep changing the time. Then they tell me wait 24 hours to find out when the phone will be delivered, and deliver the phone when no one is home during that time. My mother can not go with out a phone, she is a disabled senior. I am so tired of having to call three different companies and no one can or will help me. ☹️