Question

samsung phone now shows under my account

• 16 October 2022
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

on a 4 line family account.

upgraded to pixel 6a 3 weeks ago. It showed up in my account as a 6a. today my voicemail transcription stopped working. As  I called 611 for help. I also logged in to my account. I saw a samsung device under my account. support had to reset my imei and register my phone. Im concerned  someone may have ordered a new phone under my account. Why would my pixel 6a need to be re registered? If a upgrade was made on my account or wouldn't support see it? or wouldn't I see it? Or do i need to wait until next bill to see if anyone on my account did anything. Concerned one of my kids accidentally agreed to some account change.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Did you buy the 6a from Tmobile?

Userlevel 1
Badge

no it was from best buy. but it did show up as a 6a under my account. untill today when my phones voicemail stopped working

Userlevel 1
Badge

so if anybody upgraded or purchase a phone on my account. Would i be able to see any activity. Or would it not show up until the next bill?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

The 6a should show on your account line  since it was bought from Best Buy. Does the Samsung show as your phone?

Userlevel 1
Badge

yes it says samsung 128gb phantom black but it shows my imei

Userlevel 1
Badge

and the 6a was showing as of last week. I was going to switch to esim but changed my mind. But it was there. no one on my account has a smasung

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Try contacting tmobile support using messenger on one of tmobile's social media platforms like Facebook or Twitter to see if they can help you they also are a higher tier of support.

If a phone was added to l your account you should of received a text message.