Question

Scammed after Survey

• 18 July 2022
  • 5 replies

Badge

If you are prompted to take a customer survey for T-mobile and then offered a “free” item for participating...do NOT participate. I have recently discovered that I have been scammed for more than 3 months at $49.99 a month by Bigtakeup.com after accepting the offer and receiving a “free” flashlight! I had to cover the cost of shipping, which is how they had my credit card info. Information about this company is posted on https://www.scamdoc.com/view/674681#comment-add-success and someone there posted the same issue relating to T-mobile. My question is has anyone else experienced this issue and did you reach out to T-mobile?

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Text the original text to 7726 or spam .

TMobile spam

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

It’s a scam.

I also got scammed on Dec 29, 2022 with a message from contactaht@kitgt.surveyrewards.pro

They offered a “T-mobile survey” and offered rewards (different gadgets at the cost of a shipping) around $4.95 - which in fact appeared to be a charge of $14.95 and the cards details and address sent to “Adken Tech Gadgets” and with addresses of support that looks like this.

The colors look same as T-mobile, and, being a good T-mobile sitizen, I forgot to check e-mail address from which it was sent! What a scam!!! 

support@adkenhealthproductstoday.com

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Clearly scams!  Always take the time to see where the e-mail or text has come from to make sure it is legitimate before clicking or responding to it.