Question

Select Choice FAM UNL TT 50

• 12 February 2022
  • 3 replies

Badge

Hello I have Select Choice FAM UNL TT 50 plan. I have been with Tmobile for almost 10 years.  I added an additional line to my existing plan and  T mobile is charging me $10 for an additional line and also $15 for 6 GB of Data. If the plan already has already high speed data included for $10 why are they charging me additional $15 for that line for 6GB of Data. 

Does any one know what Select Choice FAM UNL TT 50 plan has for adding a new line. The T mobile customer service has no knowledge about this plan and the call center people hung up on me few times when I asked what is covered and why I was getting charged additional $15 for data ?  How much data is included in the $10 when you add the line I hear 2gb is already included 

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Honestly I'm surprised you were allowed to add a line to your select choice plan.

It was explain to me as being the required hotspot data package to take advantage of the free phone add a line promotion. 

I have same question. Did you ever get an answer about what exactly is included in the coverage on this old grandfathered plan? My plan should cover 4 lines, unimited text and talk and “high speed data”. Can’t determine how much data is included.  Do I reeally need the $10 per line add-on cost?  Is there a discount for over 55 or AARP?