Question

Simple Choice, considering Magenta

• 8 April 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge

I currently have the Simple Choice plan with 6 phone lines and 3 connected devices. 1 phone line and 1 tablet was part of the Friends & Fam 2 Lines On Us deal. 

I see that Magenta will be $160/month for the 6 phone lines, but how much will the 3 connected devices cost? I’m currently paying $20 for 3 connected devices since 1 of those connected devices is part of 2 Lines On Us deal. 

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

This is primarily a peer help forum for customers to seek help from other customers.  No one here has access to your account.  You can reach out to Customer Care at 611, visit your local T-Mobile store, or DM T-Mobile on Facebook or Twitter to find out exactly what you want to know 

Badge

This is primarily a peer help forum for customers to seek help from other customers.  No one here has access to your account.  You can reach out to Customer Care at 611, visit your local T-Mobile store, or DM T-Mobile on Facebook or Twitter to find out exactly what you want to know 

I just want to see if there are any subscribers that are in the same boat as myself. There are only a couple of users that go over 4GB on a regular basis, but I can see utilization go up if they are aware they have up to 50GB monthly. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

You can sign into your Mytmobile account and compare the plans, you will probably lose the 2 lines on us deal though.