Question

Sorry, that SIM card is Reserved. Please try that SIM again in 2 hours or contact T-Mobile or visit your local T-Mobile store for a new SIM card.

• 6 November 2021
  • 1 reply

Badge

I have called t-mobile prepaid customer service, trying to transfer my boost mobile phone number over. They told me they would call me back but they never did. I called back again they said the same thing as the first agent, saying I have to wait 2 hours for it to work. but I have already waited 5 days by now, it is still not working. They never get back to me. Can someone please help?

When I tried to reach out through livechat they all said they can’t help me through live chat. When I called back earlier today I got hung up on several times by 3 different people. 

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Where did you purchase your SIM from?  Prepaid SIM’s can only be activated once.  If it has been used or activated before or with another account, you need a new SIM.  Prepaid SIM’s and Postpaid SIM’s are also different and only usable on the service they are specified for, so a postpaid SIM can’t be used for a prepaid service and vice versa.