Question

Sprint Lease Buy-Out Not Being Honored

• 17 February 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge

I migrated over to T-Mobile Nov. 2021 after being with Sprint since 2012; when I migrated I was told they’d buy out the lease of my Sprint equipment or get me and my 2nd line the new iPhone at the Northgate T-Mobile store in Seattle, WA. We elected to keep our devices, as they were like-new.

CURRENT ISSUE:
I’m being billed and harassed by a collector stating I now owe over $1k due to double-billing for Sprint service and a complete lease buy out of two devices? Why isn’t the promo being honored? Why am I being billed for devices that aren’t on the Sprint network but are actively being paid and up-to-date in my T-Mobile account?

Terrible experience.

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

We’ll need to have you contact our Care team for T-Mobile or speak with a Legacy Sprint Care rep. They’ll need to access your account and check on this for you.

Badge

We’ll need to have you contact our Care team for T-Mobile or speak with a Legacy Sprint Care rep. They’ll need to access your account and check on this for you.

I’ve done this 2x now with a promise of a call back and no one has reached out to me. I don’t think I should have to visit a retail store to have this resolved either.