Stay away from Tmobile

• 25 December 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge

I stopped in a Tmobile store to find out why they had been screwing us on my wifes watch. They explained how they had been cheating us and pretty much nothing could be done. I asked if they had any trade in promotins and he checked and said yes I could get 800 dollarstrade in on my Pixel 6. I bought the Galaxy zFlip 4 and was told I had to pay off the 400 plus that I owed on the Pixel so I did. I used their label to mail my Pixel to Assurant in Lewisville TX. The next day I noticed on the paper work thatt he only gave me 400 off in the promotion. Turns out that promo was only good if I upgraded ti=o Magent Max for 35 dolllars more per month. I refused to do that so asked them to take the flip back and mail me back the Pixel. I was told I would never see my old phone because once they are shipped off to Assurant it was out of their hands.  I paid 600 for the Pixel 6months ago and paid off the remainder of 400 plus the day of the sale. Now they say my phone is gone and I can’t get it back. Nneedless to say I have arranged to sign up with another carrier but I think is very unfortunate that I lost 600 bucks because they have an idiot in their store giving customers the wrong information.I will bad mouth this corrupt company on Social Media and every where I can. There is no accuse for this. Stay away from Tmobile they do not stand behind their customers . Well I guess they do but for other reasons!

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Never just trust the word of the reps. at a store, some of them will tell you just about anything to get you to sign off on things, In the future any trade in value you receive for anything get in writing and double check those numbers before you sign off on anything. Plus once you mail a phone off it will not be returned to you no matter what carrier you use thats just the nature of things.

Today Is The Tomorrow You Worried About Yesterday