STAY AWAY FROM TMOBILE, THEY TRIED TO SWINDLE ME!!

• 25 November 2023
  • 0 replies

Badge

Supervisor 1: Carlo

Rep 2: Edward

Supervisor 2: Rowel

• I chatted with an online representative and informed I wanted to add 2 new lines by doing a trade in for 2 devices
  • I informed that if all went well, I would want to add one more line by doing another trade in
  • I was going to do this via the online portal but the representative informed me that he could help make this a smooth and easy process
  • I agreed.
  • He processed the request and I received the 2 iPhone 15s
  • ISSUE 1: I found it weird that I didn’t receive any box to return the trade in devices so I reached out the a representative again
  • They informed me that I could just go to a store and have them print it out and they could mail it
  • ISSUE 2: I went to a store on Saturday, 11/9 and explained the situation. They tried to pull up the trade in return slip, but could not find it. So they informed me to ask the representative online to email it to me so that the store could print it out.
  • ISSUE 3: After waiting for them to respond and a lot of back and forth, they informed me that the return label could only be sent in a couple hours. I did not like this because I specifically went to the store with the information that I would be able to get this trade in issue resolved. I spent a total of 2 hours during a Sunday off and still had not resolved the issue
  • ISSUE 4: A couple hours later, I received the return label and was about to mail it out that night. However, I noticed something off. It said to return the 2 iPhone 15s.
  • I called the store representative and texted him the return label, and he said that this was not the right one
  • At this point I was even more frustrated, because I was about to send in my old devices, and probably get in a bigger mess
  • I talked to a representative a 3rd time and finally they gave me what I think is the proper trade in form
  • ISSUE 5: By chance, I was looking at my add-ons and found that the previous representative added two $18/mo 360 protection add on without my permission. I wouldn’t have known since I have autopay, and it was just by chance that I found this out…
  • ISSUE 6: Then Carlo reassured me that he would be able to offer a special loyalty discount for 2 existing lines for free upgrades to iPhone 15s and said he would call back in 2 days. That was 4 days ago…and I still haven’t received a call back.
  • ISSUE 7: I called in again and then another supervisor Rowel informed me that I wasn’t even on the trade-in promotion I thought I was, but on a BOGO iPhone 15. This made me even more frustrated at the previous T-mobile reps.
  • ISSUE 8: I tried contacting T-mobile reps again and the supervisor Joyce denied talking with me and directed me to call 611 even though previous reps allowed talking with supervisors

STAY FAR AWAY FROM T-MOBILE!! THEY JUST TRY TO SWINDLE YOU

0 replies

Be the first to reply!