Solved

Stole $

• 24 November 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge

In November of 2022, I went in person to the T-Mobile Store at 4071 Lee Road #170, Cleveland, Ohio 44128 and terminated cell phone service for the phone number 330-344-0821. On November 9, 2023, I noticed that T-Mobile had been illegally withdrawing money out of my account. This has gone on for 12 months for a total of $643.56. The employee I spoke with is Employee 187298 I can not get a straight answer or a response when I will receive the money or if I will receive it. They have not made any attempt to resolve the issue or offer any compensation. I have all of my employee ID numbers for people I have spoke to and the ticket escalation numbers. 

icon

Best answer by gramps28 24 November 2023, 21:35

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

This is basically a user to user forum with some Tmobile moderation that doesn't have account access so your best bet to escalate this is by using messenger on one of Tmobile’s social media accounts like Facebook or Twitter.

Badge

Hi Gramps!  Do you have any suggestions on how to do this on Facebook or Twitter? I can’t get any assistance. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Scroll down from this post and click on one of the icons where it says follow Tmobile and it will take you to their site.