Solved

SUPER UPSET CUSTOMER

• 7 December 2023
  • 5 replies

Badge

I received a letter from Verizon today in the amount of 5,000!!! I am so MAD!! This is extremely frustrating!! The sales team should NOT MAKE FALSE STATEMENTS!! I did the keep and switch program and 3 months have yet to get my solution!! Have done all the requirements!! Does anyone know how to get the solution 

icon

Best answer by gramps28 7 December 2023, 12:35

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

If you're talking about Tmobile paying off Verizon for you to switch you actually need to pay off Verizon then submit the final bill then Tmobile will issue a prepaid debit card to you.

Badge

That was never fully explained neither. Devices yet to be paid off that were kept and promised they would be by T-Mobile sales team/manager. Verizon just sent me a bill in the amount of 5,000 insane!!! There IS NO PROVIDER WORTH THAH. I wish I would have stayed with Verizon unfortunately. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

$5k? how many phones were you bringing over? you pay off the amount owed on said phone then whichever carrier you are switching to kicks you out the promo amount usually in the form of a digital card to technically reimburse you or at least cover some of the cost of the phone pay off. pretty much the same scenario for any carrier you try to switch to and bring your number with from a prior carrier.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Classic T-mobile. Saying one thing and doing another. Moved our lives away when they changed the autopay rules after giving our credit cards away to hackers twice before. Go back to Verizon you’ll be happier there.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Verizon doesnt allow CC payments either unless you use their  own CC card..