Solved

Switching between prepaid plans?

• 8 September 2019
  • 5 replies

Okay I'm running a little low on data, so I was wondering if I can switch between Simply Prepaid to TMobile ONE prepaid in the middle of a cycle by calling in, and if I can change it back to Simply Prepaid before the next cycle gets billed, I don't mind paying the extra $20 for 2/3 weeks. Just wondering if I can change around. Thanks!

icon

Best answer by tmo_chris 11 September 2019, 16:47

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

If Tmobile prepaid is like the mnvo prepaid I have once you switch you

have a new start date for your billing cycle.

Userlevel 4

I just checked our internal policy on this and this is possible. You would just pay the difference when changing the plan.

I need to change the new plan, but I can not contact customer care ( +1 877 778 2106) from Venezuela , I need to change 3$ plan a month Thank

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

I don't think Tmobile has the $3 a month plan anymore.

You can try contacting them through social media using messenger on their

Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Tmobile

I’m not sure how to start to express my level of disappointment with this company.

I’ve been a loyal customer for over 6 years now and i am done.

I recently moved to a location where Tmobile offers errible service.

I wasn’t getting calls when people would call, text messages and voice mails were coming in late, I would try to make a call and the phone would be silent for several seconds before I had to try calling again.

Okay, I called Tmobile to let them know about my experience and at that time, I did not have internet service at home yet so they mailed me a device to put on my window and another inside the home to better the service.

A few days go by, I get the device, gave it a try for a couple of weeks before I called tmobile again about the same issue.

By then, I had internet service at home and they mailed me a CellSpot device to connect to the modem/router.

Great! I got this device and OMG! it was amazing for 4 months I had very good service at home till three weeks ago the device stopped working.

Knowing what’s going on with this pandemic, I took upon myself to figure out how to fix it.

I follow all the rules to reset, connect, disconnect, reconnect and nothing.

I called Tmobile, explained the device stopped woking suddenly. (keep in mind 3 days with terrible service during the pandemic) they had me wait 24hrs to see if they could fix it, however no one explained why this happened.

Day 4- a Representative calls me back to check if the device was working and nothing.

He say they would mail me a new device and I should mail the old one back, no problem.

A few days go by and I had transferred a number from another carrier to tmobile and had to call them, during this call about the number transfer I asked to lady if she could give me an update on the order of the new CellSpot device, she tells me there was no new order and transferred me to “Specialty tech support” these are the representatives who specifically take care of anything related to a CellSpot device.

Now this man tells me the first “specialty tech support” person who took care of me stated in my order that I would only get a new device when the old one arrived at Tmobile  ( now its a over a  week of terrible service at home)

I explained to him I did not know about that and I really need service, he said he would mail a new device in a few days.

The day I made this call was the day I had to leave the house to run all the errands at once (you know, the stay at home order going on) I dropped it off at UPS and was waiting for the new one. About 4 days later I get the new device, just like I had done with the 1st one, plug it in and waited… and waited… and nothing.

Same issue was happening, the power light flashes green and the internet light flashes orange on the CellSpot device. ( terrible service for over two weeks now)

Tmobile states on their website that in order for this device to work properly , 3 specific ports have to be open on my modem/router and I should contact my internet provider.( I didn’t have to do that before, for the 1st one but hey, I need service at home)

Ok, I call my home internet provider, they tell me everything is fine; felling frustrated, they even reset my entire internet where I  had to redo all my log ins for the wifi on all the devices at home to make sure everything was working fine on their end. Still, CellSpot device is useless and I’m just sad.

Here we go, let’s call mobile again.

Talking to another “specialty tech support” representative, he tells me that they did in fact received the 1st CellSpot device but some how, the 2nd device was also set to be return and therefore was not activeted on my account and they would have to send me a new one. I wanted to curse so bad.

He said it would be overnighted to me. But no, I did not get it two days later.

I cannot express my level of disappointment with this company. Specially at a time like this.

I do NOT recommend anyone to have tmobile service.