Solved

T-Mobile Chat

• 26 December 2022
  • 21 replies

Badge
  • First activity
  • 0 replies

Who ever heard of a cell phone service without chat? People say there’s an option but I never find it. If you try to call, you’re on hold too long….got other things to do. I was able to find chat on my phone, but my messages always fail.

Can anyone offer some advice as to what I may be doing wrong? I have never had a problem chatting on anyone’s service.

icon

Best answer by gramps28 22 May 2023, 14:35

View original

21 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Scroll below this post and click on support, wait a few seconds and if chat is available a window pops up.

Right? I have tmobile home internet (not phone) and have searched and searched for a chat option. can’t find one. ridiculous to have call in all the time.

Hello 

Why didn't my phone come yesterday 

Why can't I chat with live person or can they call me at 209*******

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

the site itself is peer to peer assistance. you need to call in, try the chat feature or contact them through one of their social media platforms like Facebook or Twitter..

stop posting your personal info..the site is fully public..everyone and their mom now have your number.

Yes I just became a tmobile customer  and I was told Netflix was free I need to know how to get it.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Yes I just became a tmobile customer  and I was told Netflix was free I need to know how to get it.

Here's a link on how to add.

https://www.t-mobile.com/support/plans-features/netflix-on-us

I need to chat with a associate

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

I need to chat with a associate

you’ll need to call in or contact them through Facebook/Twitter.

or in store.

How much need to be paid on past due to get my phone on

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

How much need to be paid on past due to get my phone on

This is basically a user to user forum with some tmobile moderation that don't have account access so you need to contact Tmobile support by phone or using messenger on one of tmobile's social media platforms.

How much left on my phone?

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

How much left on my phone?

no idea..call TMO, visit a store or contact them through Facebook/Twitter and ask them.

Who ever heard of a cell phone service without chat? People say there’s an option but I never find it. If you try to call, you’re on hold too long….got other things to do. I was able to find chat on my phone, but my messages always fail.

Can anyone offer some advice as to what I may be doing wrong? I have never had a problem chatting on anyone’s service.

text the number +1 (800) 866-2453 that’s there live chat number 

Activate eSIM on new iphone 

Badge

It is now 2024 and T-Mobile chat is still hit or miss to find.  Unlike the above post “scroll below this post and select support”, it does not show up.   I refuse to make phone contact with support in 2024!  I’ve had T-Mobile since 2020 and I’ve only been able to pull up “chat” 5 times.  I don’t have any other service that doesn’t have a chat option available.  And this is a cellular phone company!  Below is what is showing at the top of my account page.  It does not show “chat” like the picture someone posted above.

Here is what shows when selecting drop down under “contact & support” before someone advices me of the obvious “to look under “contact & support”.

the chat through the app is useless. They essentially keep you hanging forever in hopes that you’ll just go away. The only thing they have the ability to do is sell you things which they will lie in order to accomplish.

when I publish the chat transcripts it’s going viral no doubt!

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

you can also contact TMO through either Facebook or Twitter..this starts you with tier 2 support over the call in tier 1 support agents.

Badge

I pulled T-Mobile Facebook and X (Twitter) pages up and there is no option for customers to post.

I am currently on Facebook messaging with what I believe is AI.  Not responsive at all and the only thing I’ve asked is if they are AI or live.  No response…….they really do leave you hanging and hope you just “go away”. :-(

And after 30 minutes, I have given up.  I do copy/paste all my chats/messages.  This is the main reason I don’t like the phone.  I can’t confirm or prove the conversation.

Here is the only thing Facebook messaging has said to me in over 30 minutes (crickets). I responded over 30 minutes ago.

“T-Mobile

Good morning, Dee. My name is MeMe your dedicated T-Force expert from SUNNY Tampa, Fl. I really appreciate you looping in your T-Force team, and rest assured, you're in the best of hands with me. I will be more than happy to assist you. I am sorry you are unable to contact us via the website. No worries! I can assist you. What's going on? ^MemeMatthews”

Does the CEO know how horrible their customer service is?

I don't see my may bill