Question

T Mobile did not honor agreement

• 11 May 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge

In March, I signed up for Magenta 55 + with two free phones. I was asked if I wanted to try home internet for a 15 day trial period. Long story short, this has been the worst experience I have ever had. They ended up sending me two home internet gateways and started charging me for both of them although I requested only 1. They also told me later that they couldn’t honor the free phone promotion even though I have a copy of a chat from one of their employees saying they were free. I was told that there wasn’t a promotion period. To date, I have made 15 calls, countless chats and visiting the store 4 times to no avail.

1 reply

Badge

I too have been overcharged by T-Mobile.  I was a 20+ year Sprint Customer and I have always had the Unlimited Plan.  I have 4 Voice lines which should be included in my plan.  T-Mobile has been charging me for 2 of the 4 lines.  I have screenshots and a video of the Cost Detail T-Mobile page that indicates that all of my lines should be included in the plan.  Yet T-Mobile is charging me additional fees for 2 of my 4 lines.  I HAVE THE PROOF REGARDING MY PLAN which include screenshots and videos.

In addition, T-Mobile claims that I am eligible for Legacy Discounts, however they can remove these discounts at their discretion without any notice to customers so this is why my bill fluctuates even though I have an UNLIMITED PLAN!!!