Question

T-Mobile Experience Forum

• 14 January 2024
  • 5 replies

Badge

Hi,

I recently received an email about joining the T-Mobile Experience Forum.  However, when I clicked on the link in the email it does not work for me.  By chance has anyone has any experience with this or better yet possible to help me out? It sound like an amazing opportunity and I would like to join.

Thank you.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

In the search bar you can search for it. There's been a few other posts about it with a similar one as yours.

Badge

In the search bar you can search for it. There's been a few other posts about it with a similar one as yours.

Ah alright!  Seems as if I need to ping @HeavenM.

Thank you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

The Experience Forum is a really cool opportunity. Congratulations on getting an invite. 

Did they send the invite to the same email address you used to sign up for the Community? You might be able to reply to the email letting them know that you are having issues with the link. I am also going to reach out to that team and see if they can reach out to you via email to help further. 

Badge

The Experience Forum is a really cool opportunity. Congratulations on getting an invite. 

Did they send the invite to the same email address you used to sign up for the Community? You might be able to reply to the email letting them know that you are having issues with the link. I am also going to reach out to that team and see if they can reach out to you via email to help further. 

Thank you for the reply. The email address is the same across the board. I appreciate you reaching out the the team. I will also send an email directly to them. 

Thanks again 

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Thank you for the reply. The email address is the same across the board. I appreciate you reaching out the the team. I will also send an email directly to them. 

Thanks again 

Awesome! I sent a message to the team. I appreciate you sending something on your side, too. I am not sure how long until they will get back to me, but as soon as I get something I will let you know. 😁