Question

T-MOBILE has been overcharging me for months, changed account without authorization, and now want over $1000!?!?

• 10 January 2024
  • 1 reply

Badge

T-Mobile has been overcharging me since November 2023 when my bill skyrocketed from $130 to over $388!!!??? I spent endless hours on the phone, talked to numerous representatives and managers who not only claim they fixed the problem but tell me they will call me back within the week. GUESS WHAT - they NEVER call back and, to date, the problem STILL is NOT fixed. They now want over $1000!? For what you ask… well, it seems, they want over $1000 to pay for choppy service, customer service that messes up your account every time you call in, and issues that NEVER get resolved. At this time, I do not have the time to call in every other day, and I am building up a case to properly send a detailed report to the Better Business Bureau. Furthermore, T-Mobile refuses to email or put anything in writing… hasn’t it been said that scammers operate like this!?

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

you can contact TMO through either Facebook or Twitter..this starts you with tier 2 support over the call in tier 1 support agents.