T-Mobile has Disappointed me beyond belief.

• 31 March 2022
  • 3 replies

Badge

It all starts on March 21st when I decided to upgrade my phone online. The following day on March 22nd the phone got a notification that it was lost stolen or damaged which honestly didn't even surprise me so I call on March 23rd after giving it a full day top settle and see if they would find it or anything like that (They didn't). So when I called The Lady and I and her supervisor work it out to refund me my 962$ for the phone and bill me on my next cycle for the phone we just made an order for…. Sure enough that phone goes missing with no tracking number or anything and was supposed to be here next day ( The 24th) but it wasn't so i called again on the 26th and we made a new order and everything and finally on the 27th i have the phone in the wrong color completely got white and asked for black and my money is still not in my account after being told it would take at most 7 days to get this refund and its been 8 now. calling is useless since the entire team is braindead. now in the process of returning this new phone since its the wrong color and leaving T-Mobile for good. shit company can’t believe its actually T-Mobile I'm dealing with…. (I also work from home using my phone and my old one is giving issues so I've been temporarily out of work during this 8 day process that should've taken 2-3 days.

Update: got off the phone with a supervisor that literally raised their voice at me and refused to tell me where my money is at or why its taking so long I'm only met with hostility and them talking about this device that was lost on the 22nd on a already new phone like I have the phone already I'm just asking where the refund is at so I can pay for this phone that I'm holding and I get 0 answers. I can’t believe this is a multi million dollar company and so far 7 “Experts” and 4 “Supervisors” and now 1 “Expert” from the refund dept. thing has all been unable to tell me whats going on with my money.

3 replies

Badge

Final Update: i guess i was just told that they filed and emergency investigation or something like that that will come into effect on my 10th business day of not receiving the money so I have to wait 2 more days for them to start a process that will take 3-5 days.. so in the end I was told 5-7 days for money and its now turned into 13-15 business days to receive it when your billing cycle is in 10.

Tmobile suck , I will cancel them 

I got the same issue with Tmobile