T MOBILE LIED TO US

• 2 January 2022
  • 0 replies

Badge
  • First activity
  • 0 replies

We were supposed to be on the I phone 12 pro on us deal. With this deal, it meant that the iPhone 12 Pro on our account would have monthly credits applied to where the phone payment was cancelled out and for the 2 iPhone 12 Pro Max’s we had on the account, we would only be paying the difference over the course of 2 years.

We were for some reason put on the BOGO deal
This is not what we agreed to
We were just this week notified that one of our phone numbers had find my iPhone turned on and that this is why we didn’t receive the iPhone 12 Pro deal on that phone- this still doesn’t explain why we didn’t receive the deal on the other two phones.

We were never notified of this (the find my iPhone being turned on) we have gone through all of our emails, not a single one notifying us of this- this would have been such an easy fix if we were notified, not just that, we checked the find my iPhone now, and we can see that it is not on for that phone, so that is not a mistake on t-mobiles part

We have called T-Mobile so many times, each time being told that we would receive the deal that we signed up for. This has yet to be true.

I don’t understand why they wouldn’t just give the deal we were promised- and why they’re being so shady about it all.

0 replies

Be the first to reply!