Question

T-Mobile No Longer Recognizing my Number

• 23 February 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge

I have been abroad for a few months, and before departing, I froze my line so I wouldn’t pay all the fees while I was away. I am now trying to log back in to my T-Mobile account and when trying to do so with my phone number it says my phone number is not recognized or registered. When logging in with my email it asks that I provide the phone number linked to the account, but when I do it says the phone number is incorrect. I have had this account and phone number for 6+ years, but it seems like they may have deleted my number and account while I was out of the country. Can anyone help me understand what is going on? 

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

How long were you away and how long did you try to freeze the number for?  I don't recall off hand how long a number can be frozen for but you can't freeze a number indefinitely.  Try reaching out to T-Mobile's T-Force Team via Facebook or Twitter by sending them a DM about this.  They can look at your account and figure out what happened.

This link might also provide some helpful information on line suspensions.

https://www.t-mobile.com/support/account/suspend-or-restore-your-line

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Also is it a post paid or prepaid number?

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

even frozen im almost positive there is still a fee per month that must be paid.