Question

T-mobile paramount+

• 4 March 2022
  • 6 replies

Badge

I currently have Paramount+ thru Amazon fire or prime. I wanted to take advantage of the 1 year free thru T-Mobile. I cannot figure how to do this, my billing is thru Amazon, so in my Paramount account there is no place to put in a coupon/code for this 1 year deal. Anybody now how I can get this to work?

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

I currently have Paramount+ thru Amazon fire or prime. I wanted to take advantage of the 1 year free thru T-Mobile. I cannot figure how to do this, my billing is thru Amazon, so in my Paramount account there is no place to put in a coupon/code for this 1 year deal. Anybody now how I can get this to work?

Not fully sure, but going through Amazon might be a stumbling block because of the payment arrangement.

https://www.t-mobile.com/offers/paramount-plus-deal

https://help.paramountplus.com/s/article/PD-What-is-the-Paramount-On-Us-Offer

Existing Paramount+ subscribers who signed up via a 3rd party (Amazon, Apple, Google Play, or Roku):

To be eligible for the T-Mobile offer, you’ll need to cancel your subscription and resubscribe on paramountplus.com. Here’s how: 

Cancel your subscription on the device you used to subscribe. If you don’t remember which device you used, visit paramountplus.com/account and check under Subscription & Billing.

Wait until the end of your billing cycle.

You can then claim the offer by visiting promotions.t-mobile.com/ParamountPlus and requesting a coupon code.

You’ll be redirected to paramountplus.com, where you can resubscribe. Make sure you select the Essential monthly plan. 

When you get to the payment page, enter your coupon code under “Redeem a Coupon” and click “Start Paramount+.” 

Badge

We signed up with T-Mobile under the promise of Paramount Plus (free). It worked for a while, and now...Nothing!! When I log in using my password and sign on it asks me to pay for the subscription...So much for free. I contacted customer support and they told me to contact paramount customer support, who stated it was a T-Mobile issue….???Any clues on how to fix this issue??

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

When I signed up for it I had to cancel my old Paramount plan and sign up using a new email address.

When I tried using my old email address it just gave me a 7 day trial.

Badge

I never had a subscription, to begin with. Any other ideas?? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Sounds like you signed up for a free 7 day trial.

Try going to your Mytmobile account and see if it's still available as a line add on.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

I never had a subscription, to begin with. Any other ideas?? 

Looking back at the terms the offer expired at the end of March so it's not available anymore.

I find it hard to believe you were able to sign up and they canceled right away. I received an email from Paramount letting me know my free subscription ended.