T-Mobile Tele-Sales Lied

• 27 February 2022
  • 0 replies

Badge

Hello,

I called 4 days ago to check plan prices compared to my Verizon account. I talked with Ryenermay and she told me that I could get $800x4 for trading in 4 iPhone XRs in exchange for new phones and also $200 for trading in an iPhone 6. She also told me that I qualified for the Magneta Max Military plan which included Apple Music and Spotify and other music streaming services. This was an important piece in making the decision to switch since we were getting Apple Music from Verizon for $5/line and my family really wanted to keep this option. After several days of calling customer support and tele-sales, and many, many hours on the phone. I found out today, after switching everything over, that Apple Music IS NOT included. She also sent me 2 Apple 20W USB C wall adapters and 2 Popsocket phone accessories. She told me that these would be “taken care of’ by T-Mobile. I took this to mean that I would not be charged for them. I found out this was also a lie and had to wait on the phone for hours to get a return label for them. 

Now I’m worried that everything she told me is a lie. Will I really get a credit for the trade-ins? My wife and daughters are furrious about the music not being included. The sales people should NOT promise things that are not available and NOT free. I’m really disappointed with the service and integrity of T-Mobile and am really regretting switching. I was with Verizon for 15 years. Yes the bill was higher but at least they never lied to me and made everything right if they messed up. 

0 replies

Be the first to reply!