Question

T-Mobile Tuesday/ Booking.com

• 4 March 2021
  • 9 replies

Badge

I recently purchased a hotel stay through the T-Mobile Tuesday app/ Booking.com. They charged my account but never sent me a confirmation and nobody can find my reservation. I called T-Mobile, emailed with booking.com. How do I contact somebody who can locate my payment and help me?

9 replies

Same issue! I made a car reservation with them with the free refuel option, paid for by Tmobile, and of course, I was charged. I have contacted them several times, and it is still not resolved. They lie to get your business and don't perform.

Total ripoff! Do not use t-mobile booking. I did n they ended up charging 60% more than hotel. I only found out cause the hotel ended up charging me on accident. Hotel refunded me no problem but t-mobile travel charged me more than they was suppose to and then said that the rates had fluctuated but still guaranteed I got a discount. Bs, cause now I know what hotel was charging nightly. Never again, I wonder what else they are false advertising now

I have the same problem and I need to cancel and purchase a different accommodation but I’m getting the run around. I contacted the hotel, they have the reservations but can’t cancel. Booking.com has no record of me! Not sure what to do 

t mobile travel is the one that has the booking. Contact them with the number I provided at the top and alter your reservation if needed. Make sure that you ask each party for a confirmation number. Also you should be able to cancel if it’s within a week of your booking.

I have the same problem and I need to cancel and purchase a different accommodation but I’m getting the run around. I contacted the hotel, they have the reservations but can’t cancel. Booking.com has no record of me! Not sure what to do

Hi, I did end up getting my issue resolved but not as timely as I wanted. T-mobile travel has a delay in getting its reservations to most hotels. So my hotel didn’t have my reservation until the day of my arrival. After calling t mobile travel they sent me a receipt via email that I made the original booking with. Here is the number to t mobile travel 7732738693. Hope this helps 

same issue, never resolved my problem either and the hotel made me pay again, so I ended up paying twice for my room and no one can be reached for a refund. 

Having the same problem, did your issue get resolved?

Also having this issue 

I am having a similar problem. Did you ever find an answer to your question?