Question

T-Mobile Tuesdays October 4 2022 Walmart+ Offer - "Sorry, The Promo Can't Be Applied"

• 5 October 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge

When I go through the motions to access the T-Mobile Tuesdays October 4 2022 Walmart+ Offer, it ultimately returns - "Sorry, The Promo Can't Be Applied".

Steps taken:

1. Log into my Walmart account, ensured that credit card is valid and expiration is set correctly
  2. Launch T-Mobile Tuesdays app
  3. Tap the Walmart offer in the app
  4. Copy the redemption code
  5. Tap Redeem, which takes me to a Walmart page
  6. Tap “Enjoy 90 days of Walmart+ for free
  7. Paste in the promo code
  8. Tap “Redeem free 90 days of walmart+
  9. It goes to page “Add a Credit Card” (mine is already there)
  10. Tap Add Card, which is already present
  11. Tap “Select Card”
  12. Tap “Redeem free 90 days of walmart+
  13. Finally, the page replies “Sorry, The Promo Can't Be Applied"

1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge

The moment I signed up for T-Mobile’s, 90-day Walmart+ free trial promotion I was provided with information about the Walmart+ $10 credit promotion for new Walmart+ customers. The offer, known as, “ allows new Walmart+ members to earn a $10 credit, if they accomplish three tasks within 30 days from the start date of their membership. Members must complete the following:

1. Download the Walmart app onto their smartphone.

2. Make one Walmart.com purchase.

3. Make one purchase for $35.00 or more to be delivered from their local Walmart store.

Walmart+ routinely reminded me of my progress and the number of days remaining to complete the requirements via my account information located on the Walmart website. I completed the three requirements within the allotted time. Upon fulfilling Walmart’s requirements I never received the $10 credit. When I looked at my Walmart+ online account, all the information about the promotion was gone. A couple of days later, I received an new email from Walmart+ with an introduction to the $10 credit promotion. It was as if I had never fulfilled any of the three requirements and had to perform all three tasks over again.

I spoke to several Walmart+ customer service representatives about the promotional offer. Some of the agents claimed they had never heard of the promotion. Other agents said the offer did not apply to T-Mobile customers using a T-Mobile Tuesdays, 90-day free trial. I requested a copy of the terms and conditions for the offer from two, Walmart+ phone support representatives. The agents said they would send a copy of the $10 credit program’s terms and conditions to my email but they never did.

If anyone has a copy of the term’s and conditions for this Walmart+ offer, please post them in a reply to this thread. Thank you.

Get in the game!Why wait? It pays to play!